Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Community policing research paper outline

Community policing research paper outline

Mar/Sat/2018 | Uncategorized

Community Policing Explained: A Guide for Local - COPS Office

Best Essay Writers Here -
Police-Community Relations Research Paper - EssayEmpire

Buy essays online from the smartest writing company! Good job! After a long search you’ve found the right place to policing research outline buy essay online. Pediatrician Research Outline? You’ve looked around at many writing offers, and policing outline, now feel free to take a rest, and enjoy high-quality papers. Payforessay is the one and pediatrician outline, only peaceful valley of discounts and special offers. Community Policing Research Paper? Get a 15% discount if you’re here for physics coursework resistance, the first time! Buy an essay from the policing research writers you choose yourself without extra payments! Enjoy free revision of research paper outline, your paper for 2 weeks after the deadline (only if you need it!) Order the supreme double check for your important paper for community research, only $14.99! Welcome to the place of writing excellence! It’s hard to believe how tough our writer selection process is. Every new writing professional has to pass a grammar test and an in-depth analysis of his or her first essay.

Therefore, many fail and essay, the rejection rate is quite high at this stage. Moreover, we have a special department to check the papers delivered by our writers on community research, a regular basis. World Borders? The best writers get motivated by special bonuses as the quality we provide is of paramount importance. This way, we strive to promote the culture of superb writing in our company. We’re doing everything possible to provide you with the best options to buy an essay! You might think that our best writers are so high-flying that there is community outline, no chance for you to keep in touch with them during a paper writing process. But in fact, all of pediatrician research paper outline, our talented writers are here to help you.

We call ourselves a custom writing company for community paper, a reason – all of pre college programs, our papers are made in community research paper accordance with your needs. Feel free to write messages to your helper during the research paper outline process at any time! Just place your order right now to get things started a bit earlier. On top of this, our editors double-check the quality. There is no way for any mistakes to creep into your essay! Remember, our support team works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just give them a call so that they can lead you through the ordering process: Explain your academic needs to us so we can carefully prepare the paper you want Invest money in the success of your education Track the community research paper outline progress of your order whenever you want Reach your writer or friendly support manager at research paper outline any time Download an excellent essay!

We have firm reasons to believe that our essays are excellent. Our writing scholars are well aware of the following guarantees: We comply with the highest standards of English. We don’t just trust our writers because they are native speakers, we require their exceptional grammar and policing research, style awareness. It’s nice to world buy essays online – we deliver with no delays! Your satisfaction with our work is a must. That is community research paper outline, why, we won’t send you unfinished or substandard papers. You won’t make any extra payments that have not been discussed beforehand.

In very rare cases when you get the essay you are not completely satisfied with, you are free to ask for a complete refund. Don’t you think that Payforessay is the best place to buy essays online? Manage your time wisely – hire your online essay writer today! Once you complete the order form on our website, a qualified member of our tireless 24/7 Support Team assigns one of the pre college creative writing best essay writers online according to your academic degree field, the sphere of policing, knowledge and world, all additional requirements. Rest assured, our qualified college essay writers make every effort to complete your project exactly on time. So, even if you need an community policing paper urgent custom term paper, you’ll get it ASAP! Taking into account the topic of your assignment, its level of difficulty or length, our certified term paper writers have all the necessary skills to produce an pre college creative summer outstanding project. Here are just a few extra things you can expect from our writing service: Professional competence and dedication Creativity and uniqueness A personal approach Timely delivery Confidentiality and many other advantages.

Generally, students are on a tight budget, so they’re searching for cheap research papers to order. What you can receive from PayForEssay is a great combination of price and quality: reasonable prices that fit within your budget and top-grade academic papers that are well accepted by teachers. If you thought that you’d have to research paper drain your wallet to buy custom essay — don’t worry! PayForEssay combines low prices and awesome quality. Whatever the challenge is, buy term papers here and get the best solutions to your problems with academic writing. Remember that when you buy research papers or any other type of assignments at without our company, you order an outstanding product, written from scratch with well-researched sources in community research outline accordance with all your instructions. Can you write my essay at a lower cost? – The answer is always “Yes.” With a huge number of custom services on summer programs, the web, finding the one to community research paper outline create a draft paper for you isn’t a big deal. Coursework Wire? But if you ask “can you write my essay for me at a lower cost,” there will be few options left. And PayForEssay is sure to be on policing research outline, the list of those whose help is readily help.

There is no need to tell us how tough student life is. Coursework Wire? We’ve gone through it and know how difficult it is to juggle studies, job and policing paper outline, a social life. Like it or not, you are likely to sacrifice one of these things. That’s why when you ask us a question “will you write my paper for a cut price”, we’ll give you a straight answer: “We sure can.” PayForEssay aims to make your life easier. Forget about the issue of: “who is going to write my research paper for me cheaply?” We don’t charge a fortune for world borders, the papers we deliver even if it is a complex project. So how is it possible for us to offer great results and community research outline, ask for a fair price? This is how we do it: First-time discount. Every customer gets 10% off the order Flexible revision policy.

Get your draft improved within two weeks or a month for free 100% beneficial loyalty and referral programs Regular bonuses and extra promotions. Essay In Education? We love our customers, and they entrust us with their “write my papers” requests. So, what are you waiting for? Place an community policing order today so we can meet your expectations!

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease -
Community policing research paper outline Essay Help - a3maal me

Monster’s New Resume Search Is a Winner. When Monster bought Trovix in community policing the summer of 2008, the pre college creative writing summer programs blogosphere popped with wonder at how the policing paper outline job board would make use of Trovix’ job matching technology. Forrester Research analyst Zach Thomas suggested that, “By making this acquisition, Monster is putting a real emphasis on search and they believe it will help them leap-frog the competition.” Others were less generous. The answer has been coming ever since Monster began beta testing Power Resume Search several months ago. A few weeks ago, confident that its $100 million investment was the homerun it expected, Monster turned Power Search live, premiering it during an analyst meeting that was also webcast over a marathon five hours or so. Tuesday, the company demoed the gcse coursework resistance new search for a group of recruitment consultants and bloggers. And the result was no mere home run; think grand slam. In a word, Monster’s new Power Resume Search is stunning.

Stunning in its simplicity. Stunning in its speed. Stunning in its ability to intuit skills from a title, and to rank and rerank the resulting candidates depending on research outline, what skills and other qualities you decide important. In Education? Stunning in its potential for changing the job board business. If you haven’t tried it for yourself, go here and test it out. What you’ll discover is research paper outline that you can source candidates (if you really want) simply by entering a job title.

Look at in education the results. Add a specific skill or a degree or some other parameter and the ranking changes. What makes Power Resume Search different — and community outline, better — than the typical keyword resume search is that it has the intelligence to cut through the essay in education duff. Outline? The examples the antennas Monster folks used in the demo were searches for bankers and community research paper outline, lawyers. But try your own search, for, say a bookkeeper. In Education? Instead of community policing research paper getting a list of essay what hero hundreds of resumes with bookkeeper in paper outline the text, you get a few dozen candidates who are bookkeepers and are most likely to be looking for essay, that kind of community policing paper work. Trovix built its job-matching capability around context and concepts.

A bookkeeper doesn’t need an understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley; a CFO does. You know that. But unless you exclude candidates with that term in their resume in a standard keyword search, you’re going to pre college, get CFO candidates with bookkeeping in their backgrounds along with accountants and community policing research paper, … you get the idea. It’s “the world’s best search engine,” said Monster’s Javid Muhammedali at the beginning of the creative writing programs demo. Google might take issue with the community policing outline boast, but he is certainly on the mark when he says one of the phd thesis antennas virtues of Power Resume Search is that it is a search engine “that really helps you stop searching.” One incidental, yet valuable feature is how a search can unearth skills not listed in policing research paper outline the job req, which could or should be. It helps drive the recruiting process forward by arming recruiters with information they can take back to the hiring manager, Muhammedali explained.

It has some other nice touches, including how it presents candidate information and the side-by-side comparison of candidates. Power Resume Search has a counterpart for job seekers in antennas Power Job Search. I ran a few job searches on a variety of different titles and got great results, which, in community policing my case, meant fewer, but more accurate results. Antennas? Monster showed this off during the demo using “business development manager” for the search with the result that all nine listings were specific to community policing paper, the title. Monster points out that this search has benefits for the employer: the ad visibility improves, as does the likelihood that the applicants will be of paper outline higher quality since an ad won’t just turn up in community research a search because it happens to contain the world without borders essay seeker’s keywords.

Before you go away thinking all your sourcing problems are solved, know that this is a premium service, for which Monster will charge $845 for policing research, a two-week access. Right now, it’s a bargain at phd thesis $260 for research paper outline, three days of searching in pre college creative writing summer programs an area. It’s also better at sourcing some types of jobs than others. Community Outline? New job terminology has to be added by Monster, though you can search for a specific keyword in a resume. And it won’t store search histories for OFCCP auditing until early next year. Even so, it’s a big step. For Monster, it’s a $100 million-plus step. Pediatrician Paper Outline? The company spent $72.5 million to acquire Trovix and $30-$35 million more integrating it into the job board. Monster intends to community policing research paper outline, get back its investment and then some.

Muhammedali and Louis Gagnon, SVP Global Products, said the new search opens the door to differential pricing for resume sourcing. It probably won’t be long before Monster puts a higher price on CFOs than on bookkeepers. Why can’t they do that now? They probably could, but the technical management is world borders a challenge, since the resumes of CFOs and bookkeepers may well be part of the search results in a standard keyword search. But the Trovix powered search is smart enough to know that when you’re looking for a CFO, you don’t want a bookkeeper who reports to community policing paper outline, a CFO.

Narrowing down results with high precision saves time. Lots of phd thesis antennas time. And gets better results. Policing Research Outline? That’s worth something. John Zappe is contributing editor of ERE.net, and physics wire, the former editor of the now closed Fordyce Letter. John was a newspaper reporter and editor until his geek gene lead him to launch his first website in policing 1994. He developed and managed online newspaper employment sites and sold advertising services to recruiters and employers.

Besides writing for ERE, John consults with staffing firms and phd thesis, employment agencies, providing content and policing paper, managing their social media programs. He also works with organizations and businesses to assist with audience development and marketing. In his spare time he can be found hiking in the California mountains or competing in canine agility and obedience competitions. You can contact him by clicking here. Subscribe to our daily newsletter. Follow our Facebook Group. Not sure if it was the same Monster demo I sat in on Tuesday but yes it was impressive. Search, however, is a highly competitive area with everyone from programs Google to community research outline, Bing on down vying for the top spot. Whether Monster sustains more than a momentary leg up, time will tell. I have seen a demo of Power Resume Search and I am impressed. It has very attractive semantic features.

As an example, you can look for someone with 5-7 years of essay experience, or someone who is not a job hopper! What makes the search outstanding is the research paper simplicity and the elegance of the user interface. I have seen so many other products that have complex, hard to understand UI, made, of course, by software engineers who tried to what hero, squeeze extra features into one screen and forgot to run usability tests. One thing that is missing from the power search though is Boolean! It’s not possible to exclude a term from a search, for example. I’d say it makes the tool less convenient than it could be.

Also, since there’s still life outside of the (perhaps huge) Monster resume DB, recruiters do not have an option of dropping Boolean. (This would be off topic but I think AND OR and NOT are easy; what makes Boolean hard is operators and special characters.) Of course, I am biased. Research Paper? #128578; Congratulations to Monster on a nice product! I wish it were free! Maybe it should be until it catches on. I was part of a focus group on this new search functionality form Monster.com and was very impressed with the results that were generated.

One question that was proposed was how much more would you be willing to writing summer, pay for this new search function. They couldn’t or wouldn’t tell us if it would replace the existing search function, but for what I just read this is community research going to be a premium offering. Gcse Physics Resistance? Looks to be very costly for a small and medium size businesses. Large companies and search firms will jump all over this but, I think it may be a harder sell for some. Unfortunately, I wasn’t impressed with my demo. The salesperson emphasized that this will eliminate the community paper need for running boolean searches. I suppose that would be a good thing for HR teams who may not be familiar with internet sourcing. Pre College Creative Writing Programs? Candidate comparison and community research paper outline, work history breakdowns are definitely nice touches for someone who will likely forward over gcse physics wire stacks of resumes and printouts to a hiring manager then disappear from the process. Ultimately, it will slice through the resume db in paper a more elegant fashion, but its no grand slam.

We already pay for a search license. Why does Monster think we should pay more for a “better” search license? If Monster wants to have market differentiation, that’s a good strategy, and Power Search may be the right tool to help with that differentiation. But, it should be part of their service, not an extra fee. I’m not impressed at all. Phd Thesis? I have used their Power Resume Search on policing paper outline, many occasions and continuously find myself reverting back to hero, the classic search.

I think if the position has a more straightforward title then it would work well, however, I recruit for many positions that are multi-disciplinary and have odd titles. The “matching” does not match. I think if Monster spent $100M on policing research outline, this, it should have a more intelligent matching capability – this to writing summer programs, include the keyword section which does not allow for more unique terms. The rep who conducted my demonstration told me that the policing outline power search would “do my thinking for me.” Thanks, but I prefer to do my own thinking. Power search is interesting and I believe Monster is on to something, but the is a value is not there for the premium charged.

There is greater value in a LinkedIn Pro membership than in policing paper Monster’s power search. It seems that rather than being more competitive to other search options and what hero, job boards, Monster is research outline looking for revenue to gcse coursework resistance, cover their large investment. I like the effort in improving the search. Monster deserves credit for raising the bar. Hype aside the paper outline real value is in offering short duration access at a rational cost.

There isn’t anything out there that can’t be improved so give it a shot as 1 more arrow in your recruiting quiver. New paint on a old fence just makes it look better. It is still an old fence. The price also makes it unattractive to most Talent Acquisition organizations. Phd Thesis? Monster if you want to make a difference create tools on the basic ideas around relationship building and take them to the next level. Policing Paper Outline? You will get my attention at that point. new concept looks good… however the prices are inflated… its a wait and watch game. Those of what hero you who agree with me on community policing research outline, the extra fees… make your voice known by using your checkbook! Tell them you won’t pay!

I did. And, by the way, they didn’t even respond when I told them I thought it should be part of phd thesis antennas what we already pay for. Any new functionality in terms of searching will certainly make everyone’s job a little easier. Is it worth more money? I don’t think so. The real difficulty in using monster or any of the main job boards is not in terms of the quality of their tools but the policing research outline quality of the job posters.

I still find that my best candidates are not posted at all. Pediatrician Research Outline? This tool may help find the gold nugget mixed in with the sand but it can’t eliminate the fools gold and it’s still like panning for gold in the Pacific. Jennifer your comment strikes me as a most realistic and knowledgeable assessment. My organization has been intimately involved with resume search since the first hour of business. It’s a complex subject involving multiple audiences and multiple uses for community paper, search results. There are multiple material unanswered questions involved: – is there anything specific to world without borders essay, resume search that speaks to different methodologies than those used in other mission-critical text search solutions ? For instance does Google use a specific method or not? And if not, why not? Is it something specific to recruiting? – integrating artificial intelligence without harming the ability to surf is trickier than it sounds. Surfing is a metacognitive strategy that depends on paper outline, the end-user changing a single variable (the search string) and comparing the what is a hero differing results when run against policing paper outline the same data set. When they search engine applies its Mojo, the research end-user has no way to determine how the policing research outline changed search terms change the world without borders result set: it’s a black box.

Not being able to paper, surf properly is a serious compromise. – the information that a resume conveys is massively more complex than almost anybody realizes except those doing the actual work- Jennifer for example. Boolean Black Belt, a blogger very interested in search, is not necessarily even looking for skills or keywords in the conventional sense- he uses them as a proxy for what he is actually looking for- what he calls “trajectory”. Motivation In Education? He is an expert at finding the right skills and keywords, but what he really must know is what the person is community research doing, what they are capable of, how did they get there, and pre college creative writing, where are they going. Community Outline? That’s what recruiting really is. John I think you unintentionally nailed it in your hypothetical bookkeeper search. While it’s true that bookkeepers don’t generally need to be experts on gcse physics coursework, SOX, are you suggesting that it’s a good idea for a search engine to suppress a would-be bookkeeper with SOX experience relative to community policing research paper, one without that key word in their materials ? – what are you doing about the pre college programs ability to tag results? Tagging is a hugely powerful a meta-cognitive technique to alter and improve future search results; which brings up the 100 million-dollar question: – what are you doing with the results in the first place ? In third-party recruiting, it’s common for a practitioner to policing outline, be aware of almost every candidate available in a specific market niche. Jeff Kaye calls it “Market Mastery”.

Those recruiters are maintaining database files that are constantly updated and groomed. Skills, skill levels, and geography are the building blocks, but timing and velocity is the terrain. Search is very important to find and track new candidates, and the searches are very specific. Pediatrician Research? For these users, searching is an ongoing process designed to identify and monitor a complete universe. Policing Research Outline? In volume corporate hiring, on the other hand, search is often done to make a specific hire at a specific time; missing all kinds of phd thesis results but also producing a decent volume of appropriate results is perfectly acceptable and even desirable. The cost of inaccurate results will vary greatly.

And that’s why I expect a variety of viewpoints on the value of community policing research Monster’s new offering. – are the applied techniques permanent or situational ? If you use artificial intelligence to parse resumes and load them to essay, database, the parser’s decisions are final, but if you apply a parsing filter in research paper real-time against a neutral data set, it’s a different story. -which features are really helpful, non-ambiguous, and likely to be effective in creative summer most search situations ? Well, I’d look at Google of course. The Google suggest feature is community outline great (and can produce fun and interesting results) and the “did you mean” syntax and spelling engine is obviously also great. Note that Google does not compromise the ability to surf when using these tools. I’d like to is a hero, see a full-realizations of those features in our solutions.

There are a variety of other angles here; interesting legal questions (OFCCP requires you to policing research paper, track search terms, but how can you do that when you don’t know what they are?) philosophical questions (just how do we process the information on a resume and now beyond the resume in social media or online content) and process questions (for a given business condition, how is ROI calculated from differing search strategy) but I think I’ve made my fundamental point here. Practically since the day computers were invented some people have been taking other people’s money by suggesting that the computer can make better decisions than human beings. Phd Thesis? It’s believable because it’s demonstrably true in many cases, from chess moves to Sully’s control stick. But in the realm of human affairs, computers have been disastrously inferior to human decision making, lately on Wall Street, but elsewhere too. As always, if you like it, go ahead and community policing paper outline, buy it, but beware that artificial intelligence in resume search has itself an essay motivation, excellent resume of policing paper outline hype, failure, and malinvestment. Maybe this time it will be different.

But not for me. If a salesman tells me something will do my thinking for me, I’d say the interview is over. Just got the monthly note about the HR market from the world essay stock analysts R.W. Baird, which mentions Monster’s new search functionality (which Baird likes, and says offers a competitive advantage over Monster’s competitors and an instrument to research, blunt LinkedIn’s threat). Baird says the new search “allows recruiters to is a hero, efficiently find high-performing candidates in Monster’s vast resume database, including passive candidates.” But if you’re in Monster’s resume database, you’re not passive, right? I hope the phrase “passive candidate” has a short life. It’s a creepy phrase to community paper, begin with and a concept grounded in the rules of a lost world…you never hear salespeople talking about “passive buyers” – only warm v. cold leads. The only people who should really want passive candidates are jail wardens. I understand why Monster made the pre college creative writing summer programs investment, and who the target market of this feature is (less saavy sourcers/recruiters who have a large recruiting budget).

My 2 cents is that in the long run Monster would do better to community research paper outline, spend their money to attract more skilled professionals to the site. Ditto that Ryan. The gold is in essay motivation in education the data. So what if it takes some time to get to it? At least you know you are not overlooking a good candidate because you control the filters and logic. Todd and Ryan: The problem is that monster can’t control who posts. Policing Research Paper Outline? They can’t isolate what you may think is a gold candidate. Essay Motivation? In fact, if you had a meeting with a group of recruiters, even we could not agree on which candidates are gold.

The problem is that monster is like a life jacket for job seekers with problems. You can’t stop them from community policing paper posting so their numbers are high. The really good candidates know this and without essay, many do not post their resumes. In fact I advise my candidates to not post their resume unless they’re desperate. And no matter how good my clients are regarding “having the job boards covered”, I still come up with some great candidates that they miss in their searches, and consequently never see. Policing? So consider monster.com and any job board or social network to be just a tool and don’t lose sight of the goal of hiring the best talent. A colleague of mine has a motto “smile and dial”. Antennas? Using our proprietary data bases is still the best way to find the best candidates. Yes, but Monster can spend their dollars on marketing to policing research paper outline, appeal to essay motivation, and encourage higher “value”/A candidates to post resumes. They are in policing paper a position to pre college creative summer programs, shape their brand this way if they wished.

Also, I don’t need them to policing research paper outline, identify “the gold”. Essay Motivation? The current basic search functions are sufficient for me to tease out any qualified candidates. Community Research Paper? As a recruiter, I don’t need a slicker, more automated search function – I need the biggest pool of people to increase the likelyhood I can find the candidates I need. FWIW, I have made some great hires from Monster but overall the site has an extremely limited utility for me. Here is the problem thought. Monster doesn’t need to essay, appeal to or encourage higher value candidates.

They make a lot of money off of companies who are willing to hire marginal candidates in many cases. Community Policing Research Outline? It’s like a newspaper subscription. So long as there is world borders content and companies are willing to pay, the don’t really care if the community policing paper outline content is writing summer programs great or if a high % of people find jobs by community, postings. They only essay motivation in education, care that people post so that they can claim a large number of resumes to get companies to community policing outline, buy the world borders essay product. Applicant A doesn’t talk to applicant B so no one really knows the effectiveness of posting; and company X doesn’t talk to company Y to know how effective it is for them. Monster just needs resumes and subscribers and doesn’t care about the policing rest. And that is why they’ll charge for new features.

They don’t care if you’re more efficient – only pediatrician research, that you buy. @Jennifer: Here are a couple of tips you might find useful in the shift from keyword to semantic search. One of the capabilities of the search engine is to search for community paper outline, multiple titles simultaneously. You can do this in two different ways – the motivation first is to paper, search on a job function e.g. enter “sales” or “marketing” or “finance” in the job title field (without quotes). World Without Borders? This type of policing outline search automatically includes sales titles at all levels and specializations in the results. The second approach is to search for two or more specific titles – e.g. enter “accountant, auditor, bookkeeper” in the job title field (without quotes). This will include those three specific titles and is especially useful when looking for pre college summer programs, multi-disciplinary jobs or positions that have multiple ‘feeder’ jobs.

Hopefully, you’ll see quite a difference with this approach. I don’t know what specific positions you are trying to fill, but feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Director, Product Management. Javid – Great to see a representative of Monster stepping into the ring here. Whatever the policing merits of your technology, a willingness to engage prospect communities on a public channel like this demonstrates a desire to research outline, get the details right. Social media has let the branding genie out of the community policing research paper outline bottle – a big problem for some but a big opportunity for those that choose to engage.

Ok, I must admit I am not a recruiter but isn’t the motivation in education whole concept of the resume outdated? The job seekers give their resume for free to Monster so that Monster can make millions off of it = mistake #1 – There are millions and millions of free resumes and profiles on the open web = mistake #2 Can’t someone come up with a product that accesses these millions of resumes in a simple and logical way with a micro-payment business model? Monster, engage with your job seekers don’t steel and profit from them. Gregg, I agree with you. I don’t love it when vendors just pump their products out of context. But I think Monster providing useful tips is valuable. Todd. Michelle, what profit are you talking about? Monster has lost more than $100 million in the last three years. Like our president and the one before him, they are creating jobs (cough) … with red ink! I wish Monster the paper best of luck.

TalentFilter from TalentDrive delivers conceptual and keyword results. With the resume tsunami around the corner recruiters will not have the time to sift thru the phd thesis mass volume of resumes available on community policing outline, free and paid sites. Pediatrician Research Paper? The recruiters that value their time need intelligent ranking and scoring. Martin I agree with passive comment with 46% of workforce looking for change and over 10% unemployed…the lines between “active” and paper outline, “passive” are blurred. Was that an Ad for Talentfilter? There are a lot of creative writing summer tools like that on the market but you still need good recruiters conducting the searches and community policing outline, determining the best candidates. As baby boomers retire and pediatrician research outline, create a shortage of community paper rougly 6-8 million professionals, the fine art of recruiting will be more critical. I sort of agree with both Martin and Robert regarding passive candidates. But I think we all have a different view of passive. I have candidates who do not post, are employed and summer, are really good.

They’re highly selective and they aren’t killing themselves looking for a new position. BUT they are in play. If I present the right position to them, they will implement a job change. That to me is a passive candidate as contrasted from an active candidate who is posted on policing paper outline, every job board, contacting every recruiter, and mass mailing their resume to hundreds of companies I’ve heard people label passive as the essay what is a candidate who really likes their job and policing paper outline, who isn’t looking at all. I would argue that that person is in education not a candidate at all. Dennis you caught me…we all do a little self promoting on these posts!I agree with your statements. Policing Research Outline? We endorse and embrace all sources. Some of the best (not looking and looking candidates) are also in LinkedIn.

Dennnis it sounds like you are in the top of your profession. Paper? It truly takes more skill to put a highly selective candidate in PLAY.Too many recruiters think their is a free silver bullet which truly does not exist. While resumes do not exist on LinkedIn; I am amazed at how well our scoring works with LinkedIn profiles. The wealth of talent that can be quickly sourced via free, paid and LinkedIn is incredible. Getting job orders and quickly matching quality talent is the key to recruiters success. What year is it? 2009. Paper? At CareerSite we introduced technology that was almost the antennas same in 1995. Concept-based, vector space engine employing an n-gram rollover method with a specialized knowledgebase.

They do have a much slicker implementation using new UI techniques. Policing Research Paper? I guess it did not take that long for another player to gcse physics, duplicate and improve upon what we pioneered 14 years ago. I give those Trovix guys a ton of credit for getting $72.5 million. It seems to reflect either great selling skills, cluelessness or desperation to get into the market with this feature on Monster’s part, or a combination. Hard to outline, the hoop Ed, but you have to go back to at least 1992 and Resumix on that, (and there is reasonable question about prior art even then) Clearly the money behind Trovix pulled strings at Monster for a nice exit-event on the public tit. Same as it ever was- wish I could have pulled it off….. To be straight-forward, I disregard almost every new ‘technology’ that makes finding candidates easier when the company making this claim is a Monster, CareerBuilder, Hot Jobs, etc.

As others have said in this thread, I don’t see why this is so much better than boolean logic? With boolean, I get EXACTLY what I ask for. When it comes to a resume database, I only what is a, care about the candidates… which is why I’m a former Monster client and current CB client. To me, as many have said, this is geared towards organizations that don’t want to or dont know how to use boolean logic… which has been attempted many times before… this just looks cooler. Community Policing Research Paper Outline? I’ve always considered it a known fact that Monster simply has fewer ‘higher-end’ candidates. I’m not selling CB here (far from it)… I’m just stating what I’ve always considered fact.

However, this thread made me do 1 thing… call the monster rep that I’ve been ignoring for 2 months to see what all the fuss is about. @Martin – yes, you are right that Resumix had *client server* applicant tracking software pre- 1995 with a knowledgebase. You can add Restrac to that list among others. Pre College Summer Programs? I was referring to community paper, web-based software that could handle millions of users – with millisecond response search/match times – something resumix and restrac/webhire had difficulty with back then. Software delivered as a service in 1995 was considered new. MonsterBoard, OCC, and others were using keyword based searching. I have been out of the industry for quite a while and occasionally stumble across articles like this one commenting on the new-new thing without any context or apparent knowledge of the what is a industry’s history – and read them with amusement. Ed, the research paper trovix/Monster engine is NOT a conceptual search engine as you describe. It is indeed a true semantic engine and is vastly more accurate than conceptual search engines by virtue of its ability to essay in education, eliminate false matches wherein a person has a certain skill, but that skill lies outside their core competency.

The trovix engine and our Sovren engine are similar in many respects and employ many of the same technologies. In our internal tests, true semantic profile-matching engines eliminate 97-99% of the noise matches generated by conceptual search engines on outline, non-trivial queries.

Write My Paper For Me -
Community Policing Explained: A Guide for Local - COPS Office

MIT Global Education Career Development. We've put together answers for common questions that come up for MIT students when completing the AMCAS application. For more information or clarification, you can review the AMCAS resources provided by the AAMC, or contact an community AMCAS representative by email or by phone at research paper, (202) 828-0600, Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm ET. Community Policing Paper Outline! Please note they are closed Wednesday, 3-5 pm ET. Frequently Asked Questions About the AMCAS Application. Freshman Year and Pass/Fail Courses. Q - What do I indicate under Course Type and in gcse coursework resistance wire, the Official Transcript (OT) Grade box for my Pass/No Record freshman year classes? A - Put P in the Transcript Grade field and community policing research paper outline, check the Pass/Fail box in the Special Course Types section. Q - Can I put a letter grade for the classes I took during my first semester?

A - Don't put letter grades for world borders courses that are marked with a P (Pass) on your official transcript. Instead, put P (Pass) on the AMCAS application. Q - How do I convert my MIT GPA to a 4.0 scale for the AMCAS application? A - You should not convert your MIT GPA. AMCAS will make the conversion for you. You can see what the conversion will be using the Registrar's website. Q - How does AMCAS calculate GPA? Do they include graduate GPA with the community policing research, Undergraduate GPA?

A - The AMCAS application provides a GPA for freshman, sophomore, junior and senior year and a cumulative GPA for all four of them. The graduate GPA is phd thesis antennas separate. Policing Research! In addition, AMCAS will calculate a BCPM (biology, chemistry, physics, math) GPA, AO (all other) GPA and CUM (cumulative) GPA. Q - Are engineering courses included in is a hero, the BCPM (biology, chemistry, physics, math) GPA that is calculated by research, AMCAS? A - Your engineering courses will not be included in the BCPM GPA unless you classify your engineering course as a biology, chemistry, physics, or math course. Prehealth Advising can not determine whether your engineering course should be listed as a BCPM. Antennas! If you are considering listing an engineering course as a BCPM speak with the appropriate academic department or professor for guidance. Policing Research! In the writing, end it is paper up to your judgment. Essay Motivation! AMCAS will accept what you list to community policing paper outline, be included in the BCPM GPA as long as the without borders essay, transcript doesn't conflict with your classification. Q - Are ASE (Advanced Standing Exam) grades included in the AMCAS calculated GPAs?

A. Yes, ASE grades are included in the AMCAS calculated GPAs, despite that they are not included in the GPA calculated for policing outline the MIT transcript. Q - How can I have my transcripts provided to essay motivation in education, AMCAS and the MIT Prehealth Credential Service? A - Applicants may request transcripts using the MIT Online Transcript Request. Applicants should request 2 transcripts: 1 official copy sent to you, to use when entering your coursework into the AMCAS application and to upload to the MIT Prehealth Credential Service.

1 official copy sent to AMCAS. Once you enter MIT as a school attended in the AMCAS application, you can download the policing paper outline, Transcript Request Form. This is then uploaded with your transcript request to the MIT Registrar. Current students may request their transcripts prior to in education, receipt of spring grades. When using the MIT Online Transcript Request be sure to check the box confirming that you do not want your transcripts sent prior to community policing research paper outline, your spring grades being received. Q - If I cross-registered and took courses at Harvard or Wellesley do I need to have transcripts submitted to AMCAS from these schools? A - Cross-registered courses should appear on your official MIT transcript. As such, applicants who cross-registered at Harvard or Wellesley do not need to request additional transcripts from these schools. Q - Should I include +/- modifiers to my letter grades? A - Do not include modifiers. Modifiers won't show on your official transcript, and they are not official grades.

You should only put the letter grade. Q – What “year in school” should I select if I have been granted sophomore status in the second semester of in education, my freshman year? A – For individuals graduating in community paper, four years, despite being granted early sophomore status, AMCAS requests that you enter your second semester as “freshman” even though your transcript states that you are a sophomore. What Is A Hero! Applicants with early sophomore standing should enter all courses taken in the first full year at MIT as a freshman year in school. Policing Research Paper Outline! This is the only exception to the rule of entering your course work information exactly as it appears on the official MIT transcript. If you plan to graduate in three years, AMCAS will state that you skipped your junior year. If you plan to graduate in two years, AMCAS will state that you skipped your sophomore and junior year. Please review the pre college writing programs, AMCAS Instruction Manual section on research paper, course work for more details on selecting the appropriate academic year and pediatrician research paper, term on your transcript. Q - When answering questions in policing paper outline, the Transcript Identification section, how should I describe MIT's semester description? A - MIT's semester description is 4-1-4. (4 months in the Fall, 1 month during the winter break, and phd thesis, 4 months in the Spring) Q - How do I classify courses that were initially an community paper incomplete, and later are assigned a letter grade?

These are typically indicated on the transcript as I/X, with X representing the final letter grade. A - This happens most frequently with UROPs. You should list the grade on research, your AMCAS as I/A (or I/B, I/C, depending on your grade), just as it is listed on your transcript. You also should click the Incomplete box for this course. During the community policing paper, AMCAS verification process they will confirm that the letter grade is calculated appropriately into your GPA. Q - How do I list a one unit UROP? A - One unit UROPs should be listed with the rest of your coursework. Q - How do I list a course that begins in essay, the one semester but is completed in another semester? Ex.

8.01L is on the fall transcript with a T for community policing a grade, and it is listed on borders, the transcript for IAP with an actual grade. A - List the course, 8.01L in this instance, on the AMCAS application under both Fall and Winter sessions. Select deferred grade for the semester that does not have an actual grade. Q - How should courses taken at other institutions be listed if transfer credit was given by MIT? Do I list the courses twice (once under MIT and community paper outline, once under the institution where I actually took the course)? A - Do not list the course twice. Indicate the resistance wire, school you attended and list the course you took there. Policing Research Paper! Do not list the transfer credit course under courses taken at MIT. AMCAS will verify the transfer credit by research, reviewing all of the research, transcripts you submit.

Transcripts should be submitted for all college institutions attended, except for courses taken through cross-registration with Harvard or Wellesley as these courses will be included on your official MIT transcript. Q - How do I note AP credit on the AMCAS application? A - List only the classes that you have received AP credit for at MIT. There is a check box option under special course types on the AMCAS application which allows you to gcse resistance, note a course as having been completed with AP credit. Q - Which school year and research, semester do I list AP credit classes under? How many units constitute one class? A - You should put Freshman as the school year you received AP credit. The number of AP credits is equivalent to the units given for that class.

For example, for 8.01 it would be 12. However, for what is a electives it may be different. At the time of admission, you should have received a letter from their office indicating the number of units MIT gave you. You can also find that information on policing research paper, your transcript. Q - How do I classify general AP credit units (18 general elective units) gained during Freshman year as a result of other AP scores (AP Spanish Literature and borders, Language), but for which no credits specific to one course were earned (as they were for the AP Biology-7.012 and AP Calculus-18.01 exams)? A - List each class that MIT awarded you general elective credits on your AMCAS application. If you received general elective credits for more than one class you will need to divide the community policing outline, general elective credits on essay is a, your official transcript accordingly. Community Paper! AMCAS will verify that the pre college creative writing summer, total number of general elective credits you listed on community policing research, your AMCAS application add up to the total general elective credits listed on your official MIT transcript. Q - How do I list courses placed out of world without essay, through an ASE, rather than the typical college board AP tests? A - List courses you placed out of through an ASE test as CLEP on the AMCAS application.

Courses placed out of by an MIT test are represented by P on your official transcript, so unless you note the policing research, course as CLEP they will assume the credit was AP. Q - How do I send a Dean’s Certification Letter to schools that participate in writing summer programs, the AMCAS letter service? A - If a school that you are applying to requests a Dean’s Certification (ex: Washington University at community policing research paper, St. Louis) you should follow the instructions posted on the Registrar’s web site. Pre College Creative Programs! Please read these instructions carefully to research paper, ensure that you are completing all necessary steps. Q - How many MCAT scores will AMCAS show on my application? A - All MCAT scores received in 2003 or later will automatically be released to AMCAS if you did not void your scores at phd thesis, the time of the exam. Q - Can I submit the AMCAS application without having an MCAT score? A - Yes, you can submit the AMCAS application without having an MCAT score but will need to indicate when you expect to community, take the MCAT. Without Borders! The AMCAS application will be processed without the MCAT score and shared with schools.

Once your new MCAT score is available it will be automatically posted on your AMCAS application online. Individual schools will make decisions on a case-by-case basis on whether they will wait for the new MCAT score before reviewing your application or extending an interview offer. Q - When should I submit my letters of recommendation? Are they part of the primary application? A - Individuals using the Prehealth Credential Service should enter letter information into research the AMCAS application as explained in the AMCAS QA workshop.

Letters are not distributed to research paper, medical schools until August, and therefore arrive separate from the paper, Primary Application. Q - Should I enter the essay, classes I intend to take next year, or only the classes I have already completed in the coursework section of the application? A - List courses in which you are currently enrolled and community research outline, the classes you expect to motivation in education, enroll in prior to entering medical school. Indicate Current/Future as the course type. Research! Do not request a transcript exception if the future classes will be at MIT. Only request a transcript exception if the future class will be taken at a different institution that you have not attended in the past. Q - Do I need to convert MIT units to pediatrician research outline, semester hours or will AMCAS do this for me? A - List your units exactly as they appear on your transcript. As opposed to the past, students no longer have to make the conversion.

AMCAS will do this for you. Q - Do MIT Physics courses include a lab? A - Physics courses classified as an X or T course may be classified as a lecture and lab on your AMCAS. (8.01X, 8.02X, and community policing, 8.01T) Q - What should I do if I am uncertain of essay what, how to community policing, list a particular course taken at MIT? A - Review the list of options AMCAS provides and essay hero, talk with faculty or members of the course department. AMCAS will accept the course classification you select as long as your official transcript doesn't classify the research outline, course differently. Q - Do I fill out the AMCAS form for pediatrician outline MD-PhD application or is there a separate form? A - Use the paper outline, regular AMCAS application. When you select the schools you are applying to, you will be asked to is a hero, specify the program type and you will select MDPhD. Community Policing Paper! In addition, on world borders essay, the AMCAS you will be required to fill out two additional essays for MD-PhD programs. Q - Where on community policing paper outline, my application should I disclose a learning disability?

A - Please consult the MIT Student Disabilities Services office (5-104, 617-253-1674), to discuss your particular disability. The issue of a disability can be addressed in your statement or COPA can address it in the COPA letter. Q - What activities should I include on the Post-Secondary Experience portion of the essay, application? How much information should I provide? A - List activities that you were actively involved in only.

You do not have to fill each of the 15 slots for activities on policing research paper outline, the AMCAS application. If the title of the antennas, activity or organization alone does not explain the community policing, activity, provide a very brief statement explaining the essay what is a, activity or organization and community policing, include specifics describing your role (position held, etc). To stay within the character limit (1325 characters) it is recommended that descriptions be written in pre college writing summer programs, resume style. For more than 15 activities, awards, or jobs, etc., you may want to combine related activities into one entry. Specific examples include research projects that resulted in publications or organizational leadership for which you were awarded an honor. Q - How do I note study abroad credit on the AMCAS application? A - Under the policing research paper, Colleges Attended category on essay motivation, the AMCAS application list the institution attended while studying abroad. In addition list the community policing paper outline, classes you took at that institution and motivation in education, request a transcript exception. AMCAS only wants your official transcript from schools within the United States. Community Research Outline! You will not need to submit a transcript from the study abroad institution. Do not list your study abroad classes under the writing summer, MIT Course Work.

AMCAS will automatically include your study abroad credits when calculating your total number of credits earned. MIT Global Education Career Development. GECD guides all students as they explore and community paper, prepare for careers, global opportunities and health professions. Whether you are planning your career, seeking a global experience, searching for an internship or job, or applying to graduate or professional school, GECD is here to paper, help. Many of these services are also available for alumni.

View More.

Essay Writer for All Kinds of Papers -

analysing essay How to develop and write an analytic essay. Argument : Writing an community paper analytic essay requires that you make some sort of argument. The core of this argument is without, called a thesis. Community Policing Paper! It is your claim, succinctly stated in a single sentence. What do budding literary critics such as yourselves argue about? You make a pervasive, persistent case that a certain thing is true about a piece of pre college creative programs, literature. This thing should not be readily obvious to policing research, the casual reader of the gcse physics resistance wire literature in question.

It is what you draw out of the community paper outline book or essay, how you interpret it. It is a claim that must be supported by specific evidence from the gcse physics coursework text. Thesis statement: At least once during the course of writing your essay, isolate what you consider to be your thesis. Is your proposition both arguable and reasonable? If it is obvious (i.e. Mary Rowlandson used the Bible for comfort during her captivity) you don’t have an argument. Argument requires analysis (i.e. Research Outline! taking things apart and essay what hero explaining them). One test that may help is asking yourself what the opposite side of your argument would be. A good, complicated thesis (which was proposed by one of paper, your classmates) is that Although Mary Rowlandson says she often used the Bible as a source of physics resistance wire, comfort during her captivity, a closer reading of her narrative suggests her faith may have been more troubled by her experience than she lets on.

One useful structure for outline writing thesis statements is the although form used above: Although x seems to outline, be true about this piece of policing research, literature, y is in fact more true (or makes our thinking about x more complex). World! In this form you present both sides of your argument at once and show which side you’re on. Your job in the paper is to convince your reader to join you. Another way to write an effective thesis statement is to use the form If we look closely at x (e.g. Community Research Outline! how Bradford defines freedom) we discover y (that ). In order to find something to argue: Look for images or metaphors that the author uses consistently. What other sort of pattern can you identify in the text? How do you interpret this pattern so that your reader will understand the research paper book, essay, poem, speech, etc. better?

What philosophical, moral, ethical, etc. ideas is the author advocating or opposing? What are the consequences of accepting the community paper author's argument? Explain how the work functions as a piece of rhetoric-- how does the author attempt to convince his or her reader of something? For instance, what widely held beliefs do they use to support their argument? How do they appeal to paper, emotions, logic… Re-examine something that the text or most readers take for granted (that Thoreau’s book Walden represents his attempt to escape from society). Question this major premise and see where it takes you. Community Policing Research Paper! Ask yourself if an author’s literary argument is phd thesis, inconsistent with itself or is in some way philosophically dangerous, inadequate, unethical, or misleading. Examine how characters are presented in a story. How do they help the main character to develop? Which characters are trustworthy?

Which are not? Why are they presented this way? What counts as evidence: Structure : How the parts of the book or essay follow one another; how the parts are assembled to make a whole? Why does the author start where they start, end where they end? What is the logical progression of policing paper outline, thought? How might that progression be intended to affect the reader What effect might this progression of ideas have on a generic reader or on a reader from the time period in which the work was written? Does the piece move from the general to the specific or vice versa? If you could divide the book/essay into sections, units of meaning, what would those sections be? How are they related to each other?

Note that chapters, while they form obvious sections can themselves be grouped. Referring to the text : In writing analytic papers that address any kind of literature, it is necessary to refer to the text (the specific words on essay the page of the book) in order to support your argument. This means that you must quote and interpret passages that demonstrate or support your argument. Quotation is usually stronger than paraphrase. Remember also that your purpose in writing an essay is not merely to paraphrase or summarize (repeat) what the author has said, but to make an argument about how the make their point, or how they have said what they have said. Language : includes the way an author phrases his or her sentences, the key metaphors used (it’s up to you to community policing outline, explain how these metaphors are used, why these metaphors are appropriate, effective, ineffective, or ambiguous). Is the way a sentence is phrased particularly revealing of the author’s meaning? Practical Essay-writing Hints: Please title your paper and make the title apt and enticing--I LOVE a good title.

It puts me in a good mood before I start reading. Research Paper! Be clear about whether you’re writing about a book, an essay (non-fiction, short prose), a story (short fiction) a poem, a novel (book-length fiction), an autobiography, a narrative (as in Captivity Narratives) etc. Walden is a book comprised of chapters. Each of these chapters could also be called an paper outline essay. Essay In Education! Within these essays, Thoreau sometimes tells stories. The book itself is not a story, but closer to community research paper outline, a narrative, which is non-fiction. Always go through at least two drafts of you paper . What Is A! Let your paper sit, preferably for 24 hours between drafts sometime during the community policing research paper process of your writing. Eliminate first person pronoun (I) in your final draft (it’s OK for outline rough drafts and may help you write). If your paragraphs are more a full page or more in length it is more than likely that they are tooooooo long . Probably you have too many ideas in the air at once. Consider breaking the paragraph in half--into two smaller, but related arguments.

Your reader needs a break, needs more structure in community paper outline order to be able to follow your meaning. If several of your paragraphs are exceedingly short (4-5 lines), it is antennas, likely that you are not developing your ideas thoroughly enough--that you are writing notes rather than analysis. Short paragraphs are usually used as transitional paragraphs, not as content paragraphs. Paper Outline! (Short paragraphs can be used in the rhetorical devise of reversal where you lead your reader down a certain path (to show them one side of the argument, the one you are going to oppose) and then turn away from that argument to state the true argument of your paper.) Employ quotation often. World! One quotation per argumentative paragraph is usually necessary. Policing! Depending upon the length and complexity of the passage or topic you're dealing with, more quotations may be useful to prevent you from getting too far away from the text.

Your quotations combined with your interpretations are your proof. Be sure that you show your reader how they should interpret these quotations in world without borders order to follow your argument. (Almost every quotation should be followed by an interpretation, a deeper reading of what is being said and how its being said. Policing Research Paper Outline! This interpretation demonstrates how the quotation supports the claim you're making about it). Creative Programs! Pay attention to community policing research outline, metaphor, phrasing, tone, alliteration, etc. How is the essay motivation author saying what they are saying--what does that teach us about the text? Remember to write directive (sometimes called topic) sentences for community policing research paper your paragraphs . The first sentence of antennas, any paragraph should give your reader an idea of community, what the summer paragraph is going to community policing paper outline, say and how the paragraph will connect to the larger argument. It should have more to do with what you have to say about the materials than what the author him or herself has said. Transitions between paragraphs : try to get away from gcse resistance wire using The next, First of all Another thing. to connect your paragraphs. This is the list method of policing research outline, structuring a paper--not an integrated, logical approach. Motivation In Education! A really strong transition makes the logical connection between paragraphs or sections of a paper and gives the policing paper outline reader a sense that you’re building an argument.

To make sure you are making a well-connected argument, ask yourself how the last sentence of each paragraph and the first sentence of the next are connected. Each of the sentences within your paragraphs should be related somehow (follow from, refer to, etc.) the one that precedes it, and the one which follows it. This will help the reader follow the flow of your ideas. Essay! The order of policing outline, your paragraphs should reveal a developing argument. On the most basic level, you should be able to consciously justify the presence and placement of every word in every sentence, every sentence in every paragraph, every paragraph in every essay . To repeat: in phd thesis antennas revising your papers after the first draft (which is always, inevitably to community research paper, some degree confused because you are involved in the process of working your ideas out), you should be highly conscious of what you are doing and gcse coursework resistance wire why you are doing it.

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -
Community Policing, Does it Work? an outline - Research and Writing

Free Essays on research paper Road Safety Essays. Sample Narrative Essay A Hunting Trip News of the tiger’s attack on in education a woman spread like wildfire. This was not the tiger’s first appearance in the village. Policing Research Paper? Before this attack, the motivation villagers had lost a few goats and poultry but the disappearances remained a mystery as nobody could confirm that they. One World Essay : Different factors that affect speed limits on the road s for vehicles. Speed limit is the maximum speed at which a vehicle can travel in a certain area. Usually they are indicated by signs next to the road . As you can see from the graph below, speed limits are extremely important. DEVELOP ROAD SAFETY CULTURE Road safety is a major concern today as road accidents kill more than 1.2 million people and between 20 and 50 million suffer serious injuries worldwide every year. This situation is community policing research outline, getting worse day by day. A report entitled Global status report on road safety predicts. ?United States National Report On CCMS Road Safety Pilot Study Follow-Up PREFACE This is the ?rst formal United States National Report on the CCMS Road Safety Pilot Study Follow up.

The four year pilot study was completed with the submission of the coursework resistance ?nal report in May 1974. This follow-upreport documents. Method Statement Completing Road Safety Audits and Developing Road Safety Action Plans. METHOD STATEMENT COMPLETING ROAD SAFETY AUDITS AND DEVELOPING ROAD SAFETY ACTION PLANS A Road Safety Audit is a formal examination of an existing or future road and traffic project, or any project which interacts with road users, by which an paper outline, independent, qualified examiner who reports on the projects. and back home by world without borders myself, which was about a 8 minute walk.

By my school, there was a busy main street where a lot cars went back and forth. Research Outline? Across the road /mainstreet was the main church in town, which my family went to gcse wire a lot. One day, after school was done, me and my friends walked out of school and were. The Rise, Decline, and policing research outline, Fall of the Roman Republic. 4.Write an essay on the rise, decline, and world without essay, fall of the Roman Republic.

The Rise of the community policing outline Roman Empire can be contributed to many factors. Gcse Coursework? Those factors would include strength in the military, society, leadership, religious, and architectural aspects of the community policing outline Roman Empire. To start with, the rapid expansion. Research question: driving safety and types of distractions Hypothesis: Driving safe and trying to essay what avoid distractions can prevent thousands of accidents each year. People tend to let things like music, phones, makeup, and other things distract their driving. Acting more safely can prevent. traffic congestion.

It brings inconvenience to people. Undoubtedly, it wastes the time of research paper road users and also cause serious air pollution. So, the situation should be improved in order to protect the lives of pediatrician research paper outline road users. A signification number of cases happen due to the fact that drivers break the traffic. Analysis of Accidents on Rural Trunk Roads. KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL ENGINEERING COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING MASTER OF SCIENCE (M.Sc.) DEGREE IN ROAD AND TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING THESIS PROPOSAL Analysis of accidents on the ELWA Junction to community policing Roberts International Airport Highway between the. Road traffic safety refers to creative methods and measures for reducing the risk of a person using the road network being killed or seriously injured. Community Research Outline? The users of a road include pedestrians, cyclists, motorists, their passengers, and passengers of on- road public transport, mainly buses and trams.

Best-practice. Final Essay on pre college creative writing summer Collaboration Final Essay on Collaboration Jason Wacker University of Phoenix Online – Schaumburg Campus Abstract We're the underdogs. We haven't had a top 10 hit, and we look like a bunch of bums out there. Amidst all this glam and this huge production, we're going to stick. Continuum of Care Inpatient Care Presentation Essay.

Presentation The Endocrine System The endocrine system is made up of a network of glandsThere should be adjustments in Inpatient Care and policing paper outline, Patient Safety . Without the adjustments, the well-being of the patient is jeopardized. Patient and nursing staff deserve to be in world essay a safe environment. Inpatients. Free Essays Home | Search Essays | FAQ | Guarantees | Privacy | Lost Essay ? | Contact Search Results cellphone driving Free Essays Unrated Essays Better Essays Stronger Essays Powerful Essays Term Papers Research Papers Search by keyword: Sort By: Your search returned over. Road Marking Materials Market - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Forecast 2016 – 2024.

Transparency Market Research Single User License: Road Marking Materials Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2016 - 2024 Transparency Market Research State Tower, 90, State Street, Suite 700. Albany, NY 12207 United States www.transparencymarketresearch. Writing the Essay in community research paper outline the Ielts Academic. Writing The Essay in pre college the IELTS Academic Task 2 Writing 1 The Introduction First of all, don't repeat any part of the question in community policing paper your introduction. This is not your own work and therefore will be disregarded by the examiner and pediatrician research paper outline, deducted from the word count. You can use individual words but be careful. states without such regulations. Only 20 states now have laws that require all riders to wear helmets. Motorcycle Helmet Laws Riding down the open road on a motorcycle hair blowing in the wind, feeling free from all the problems of the world, this is how some riders feel riding should be, but then out. of Contents Mixed Strategies Essay #1 Page 1 Definition Essay Narration Essay Description Essay Comparison Essay Cause and Effect Analysis Essay Process Analysis Essay Mixed Strategies Essay #2 Course Outcomes Essay My mixed strategies essay follows a quiet guy who just wants. With Reference to What You Have Learnt About City Road Outline How Material Things Contribute Towards Differences on community research paper a Street Which You Know.

about City Road outline how material things contribute towards differences on a street which you know. This essay will address how material things on Mansfield Road in Nottingham contribute towards differences from that of City Road in Cardiff. Mansfield Road is one of the longest roads in Nottingham. Road Rage: the Scourge of America's Roadways. Topic: Road RagebrbrGeneral Purpose: To convincebrbrSpecific Purpose: To convince the audience to essay in education combat road rage by increasing driver awarenessbrbrThesis Statement: Road rage caused by aggressive driving tendencies is a growing epidemic affecting today's roadways, but there is a solution. Global Road Logistics Market Professional Survey Report 2014-2018. About Road Logistics Road logistics refers to the movement of various commodities, inbound raw materials and other supplies from one place to another. Road is considered to be the community research outline main form of transportation and borders essay, it accounts for approximately 74 percent of the community paper total freight transported worldwide.

It. The Road by pediatrician research paper Cormac McCarthy Cormac McCarthy's The Road is ridden with images of death, cannibalism and desolation, causing the policing research last paragraph of the novel to be in stark opposition. A passage full of life, it includes images of trout with intricate patterns on their backs swimming in essay a brook in policing research paper outline a. determines our way of life. Safety : Critical Issue in Transportation The most important problem concerning highway/transportation professionals in India is that of highway safety . Ministry of Transport figures show that approximately 60,000 people died in road accidents in 1992. India has the. DRIVERS SAFETY , TRAFFIC LAWS amp; CONSEQUENCES TO BREAKING THEM Behind every driver there are rules and regulations that have been applied. There are many aspects to driving such as safety , traffic laws and the consequences to breaking them. Motivation? Being a soldier in the Army makes you responsible for. Major Causes of community research paper outline Fatal Road Accidents. Causes of Fatal Road Accidents.

Road accidents have become a natural occurrence on the streets, byways and highways not only in Lagos but in pediatrician outline various parts of the country. Just yesterday, as I was coming back from a stroll, a Van recklessly sped past without concern for other road users thereby. Cell phone safety would seem largely a matter of policing research common sense. Pay attention, watch the road and you’ll arrive safely. But researchers who have been studying cell phone-related accidents since the 1990s say there are some surprising ways in which wireless phones endanger drivers, passengers and writing, pedestrians. ?Mary Hanna Dr.

Rodriguez English 1A October 2, 2015 Finding Common Ground Essay Outline Wild Donkeys of Moreno Valley Wild donkeys are a part of community outline everyday life for residences of the Hidden Springs community and its neighboring areas. They have roamed these rural parts long before any of the. that are imposed on the various types of roads e.g., freeways, side streets, residential streets, etc. one would perhaps be surprised to creative writing discover an inability to answer this seemingly simple question. The same could easily be said of research paper outline many other rules of the road for instance, far too many drivers in. Professor Elam English 111 Argumentative Essay Licensing at Eighteen In High School, I lost two of my best friends to car accidents. Adam, 17, was speeding around a curve and essay is a hero, hydroplaned into a telephone pole. Matthew, 18, was speeding down an old country road ; he was ejected through the windshield. Traditions and research paper, Encounters 3rd Edition Chapter 12 Essay Questions. Juwan Henderson December 13, 2012 Chapter 12 Essay Questions In what ways did the network of trade routes called the world borders silk roads make life during the classical era a significantly different from life in the preclassical world? Consider all the community policing research different effects and the various cultures. Breaking Down Robert Frost’s “The Road Not Taken” Via Figurative Language Figurative language is something that every English student comes upon throughout he or she’scareer.

Before one begins to decipher the figurative language in a poem or a story, the student may see the writer as having an unimportant. What can we do to improve road safety for essay what is a children and community policing research paper outline, adolescents? 1.2 million die in road accidents each year. A child is writing programs, killed in an accident every three minutes. Road safety is increasingly becoming a major killer and a worldwide concern, particularly for young people.

What can we do to address. Name Composition I Mr. Teacher 17 Sep. 2014 Banning Cell Phones on the Road You are driving along the community policing research paper outline highway when, BAM ! A car rams into the side of yours. Essay Is A? As you look up what do you see? A man texting on his cell phone totally oblivious to community policing the world around him. As he gets out of his car he says. Road Rage Since 1990, it has killed hundreds of people and injured over phd thesis antennas 10,000.

Its victims are from community policing research outline, all ages, socioeconomic groups, and areas of the country. What is known as road rage is growing at an alarming rate. What is essay in education, Road Rage? Road rage, also called intermittent explosive disorder, is. Road to hospital safety network program platform software program upgrade and premium options. Wisdom in modern hospitals, a fantastic safety program, while numerous independent subsystem, nevertheless it really should be the basic addition of policing paper outline subsystems, and what is a, really should be integrated within the framework on the unity of security systems, integration of interaction with one another, develop. Guidance in Accident Protection and Safety. accident prevention and safety . 1. General - Units will establish an aggressive safety and accident awareness and prevention program to keep losses to a minimum. Appropriate control and paper outline, prevention procedures will be implemented to provide for an intensely managed and monitored safety program and essay what, reporting. With more tourists, more people are needed to build the accommodation, work in community the tourist industry, sell farm produce to essay motivation the hotels, and build new roads , car-parks, hotels, cable railways and restaurants, plus other infrastructure, which all provide employment both during construction, and in their subsequent. a smaller, more conventional car the outcome may have been much different; no deaths may have occurred at all.

SUV are becoming a huge risk on the roads today. Unfortunately SUVs seem to community paper be ever growing in antennas popularity. This increase in popularity is cause for several annoyances, all of community outline which seem to. Driving: Moving Violation and Simple Safety Rule. risk they are taking every time they put the car key in the ignition. Many people think they are above the law and don’t need to follow these simple safety rule.

Increasing traffic tickets will reduce recluses driving and save many lives. If we increased the cost of a texting and driving ticket one. Road Rage The sun is what is a hero, setting as you put your car in drive, pulling out into bumper to bumper traffic. As you sit with a pounding headache trying to decompress from just another day, praying there will be a break in traffic so you can get home. Juggling work, school, and family is hard, and just. is twenty-three times more likely to get into a crash than a non-texting driver. When the community policing research paper cell phone was first invented it was made as a personal safety device especially if a person lived alone or some distance from family members. Many of us may line in regions of the country where sudden tornado. impact on my superiors and peers, not to mention how I responded to these issues over the last few weeks; I was given the gcse coursework wire assignment of writing an essay that focused on policing outline personal accountability. This assignment has given me a reason to research and understand what the in education definition of personal accountability.

Compare and community policing, contrast the approaches of Buchanan and Monderman to ordering public spaces that include pedestrians and motor vehicles. This essay explores the 2 case studies of the approaches, comparisons and differences of Buchanan and Monderman’s ordering of public space, including pedestrians and. Causes of Road Accidents - Summary. CAUSES OF ROAD ACCIDENTS AND THE WAY FORWARD I once heard that Ghanaian germs do not kill, road accidents do. Phd Thesis Antennas? This was disheartening to hear but sincerely, that is the gospel truth today. We live in a country where four people die daily as a result of accidents on community policing outline our roads and there is no pragmatic. Effects of Technology Essay Within the recent years, technology has changed the world we now live in. I feel that cell phones and other technology such a Blackberries and Personal Digital Assistants (PDA’s) have played the most significant role in effecting our personal and business lives. If you. The Religious Road : Religious Ambiguity in Cormac McCarthy’s The Road Cormac McCarthy's The Road carries a complex juxtaposition between the presence and absence of God. Essay What? In some scenes we are reminded that God is always looking after us, while other portions of the novel offer skepticism.

?Jordan Van Brunt 3/24/14 Ms. Kaskie Research Essay Driver Safety and community policing paper outline, Digital Billboards When America saw its first digital billboard in 2005 people were both amazed at essay the new innovative technology, and community paper outline, afraid of gcse physics coursework resistance what they may mean to driver safety . As with all new technology initial thoughts can be. Digital Discourses: An Essay on ICT in Development Author by Steffen Dalsgaard 2001 Summary Summary ..It is widely recognized that there is a huge difference in the world of community research paper outline today between rich and poor, those who have freedom of speech and wire, movement etc., and those who are in those ways restricted. make for a great essay . So relax. You got this. The best way to approach this sort of question to community outline take the pressure off a bit. It doesn’t have to gcse physics resistance be the biggest, coolest thing on earth. Not even the research outline biggest, coolest thing you’ve done. In fact, some of the BEST versions of this essay are very “simple. for the writing term road rage.

However, it is community policing paper outline, commonly defined as a societal condition where motorists lose their temper in reaction to a traffic disturbance. In most cases, the traffic situations encountered are typical of today's normal driving conditions and higher traffic volumes. Road rage consists of. recent times, there has been a dramatic increase in the number of road accidents involving child pedestrians. This research proposal will seek to highlight the strategies that can be developed and phd thesis, implemented to improve the road safety of child pedestrians. Research? (ii) Purpose statement and an associated. The Road to the American Revolution The road to the American Revolution was set by the English trying to phd thesis antennas hard to regulate and control what we do. As you know we finally had enough and declared independence from England. This essay will show you how the road was set and what happened along the outline way. Responder Safety Measures to world borders Reduce Firefighter Fatalities [pic] Firefighters over the years have been victims of nearly every possible mishap known to mankind.

These incidents were direct results of their strenuous positions in policing paper protecting the public from antennas, harms way. Until recent years. Boys and Girls Are Mature Enough by the Age of 16 to Drive Cars on Our Roads. Boys and girls are mature enough by the age of 16 to drive cars on our roads . Policing? The reason why I chose this topic is because I would like to drive at the age of 16. Boys and what is a, girls are maturing earlier these days. Studies have shown this to true both physically and emotionally. Research Outline? More is expected of. The U.P. Diliman Traffic Safety Model Zone.

Concept paper I. Introduction The U.P. Diliman Traffic Safety Model Zone was introduced on November 20, 2008 by Dr. Jose Regin F. Antennas? Regidor, Director of the research outline National Center for Transportation and Associate Professor, Institute of Civil Engineering, University of the world essay Philippines. (Regidor 2008). that are imposed on the various types of roads e.g., freeways, side streets, residential streets, etc. one would perhaps be surprised to discover an inability to answer this seemingly simple question. The same could easily be said of many other rules of the community research paper road for instance, far too many drivers in this. The Silk Road was a merchants’ heaven and a consumers’ dream. A place where cultural diffusion was a natural occurrence and different rich cultures could both spread and blend with freedom and prosperity. Due to physics coursework the combination of paper people, products, ideas, and modes of transit, the first global marketplace. Connectivity in the Lwe ( Left Wing Extremism) Region in India: a Road to Dereliction.

condition of this road is appalling, being reduced to an unmetalled road , due to physics resistance constant attacks and research paper, lack of pre college creative summer follow-up maintenance work. The acute disturbance to road transport as a consequence, raises some serious questions about the policing paper role of roads in counterinsurgency. Pre College Creative Writing Summer? Are roads , which are considered. Corn shelling machine brand condition and paper outline, safety measures. CORN SHELLING MACHINE brand condition and safety measures: First, before corn shelling machine operation, we should read the gcse coursework wire product manual and pay attention to research paper safety operation. Outline? Second, check and maintain corn shelling machine part regularly, for example, check the community policing loose fastener, the welded part. For Traffic Safety Study A. Injuries and Deaths B. Motivation? Weapons III. Community Research Paper Outline? Distractions A. Home away from home B. Alcohol title:Aggressive Driving in North Texas (replace with your area or town on title and throughout essay ) Drivers know it when they see it.

Cars racing down a crowded road , darting in and.

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -
Community policing research paper outline, Custom paper Writing

Ellen Foster Object Relations Essay. Ellen Foster is a ten-year-old, Caucasian, female who experiences a series of traumatic events during her childhood. These traumatic events include her witnessing domestic violence in the home, her mother’s suicide and subsequent physical, sexual and psychological abuse by her alcoholic father, her maternal grandmother and other relatives (aunts and cousins on community policing outline the mother’s side). Pre College Creative. Ellen shuttled from home to home, staying for a short time at the home of her teacher, then to different relatives’ homes, to finally a foster home where she eventually resides. Ellen’s “new mama”, as she refers to her, is community outline a much better role model then she has ever experienced before. New Mama is supportive and nurturing towards Ellen.

Ellen reports that government and church funding support the foster family. She has no siblings. Ellen is pre college creative summer programs intelligent and enjoys doing art. She often rides a pony at her new foster home. Ellen misses her mother, and longed for a caregiver before she had new mama. This is evident when she reports eaves dropping on a “colored” family and policing, “started making a list of gcse, all that a family should have.

Of course, there is the policing research mama and gcse wire, the daddy but if one has to be missing then it is policing research outline OK if the one left can count for two. But not just anybody can count or more than his or herself (p. Pediatrician Paper Outline. 67)”. Policing Paper Outline. She often sought help from her Aunt Betsey and neighbors. Her mother, father and grandmother, or “mama’s mama” as Ellen calls her, are all deceased.

The grandmother was old and abusive towards Ellen forcing her to work the fields with the “colored” field hands on her farms in the middle of a sweltering hot summer until school started. Ellen eventually becomes the caregiver and housemaid to mama’s mama after the essay motivation grandmother fires all of her household servants. Policing Outline. Despite Ellen’s care and good works for her, the grandmother despises her because she is convinced that Ellen was in “cahoots” with her father in abusing her daughter, taking her revenge out on what hero Ellen since the father is dead. Ellen has a best friend, an policing paper African American girl named Starletta, Since Ellen likes Starletta, and she struggles with her own burgeoning racism. She has beliefs about pediatrician paper African Americans that are mainly negative. Ellen eventually realizes that race makes no difference in the quality of the person. Ellen enjoys art and policing, playing with her microscope often fantasying about being a scientist on the brink of a new discovery that will change mankind. She sees a counselor at essay what is a, school on community research paper Wednesdays. Ellen does not enjoy doing therapy and outline, has negative transference towards her counselor. Presently she is seeing me for therapy.

She can be aggressive, defensive and competitive at times at school. During one session Ellen reported that her counselor asked her about community paper her last name because “Foster” isn’t her real last name. She did not want to discuss it any further. Perhaps she chose the motivation in education last name “Foster” from community policing research paper her label as a foster child. Object Relations As stated by Lesser and coursework, Pope (2011) according to object relations theory, “human development takes place within the community policing research outline context of relationships (p.

69)”. British object relation theorists, Melanie Klein, Ronald Fairbairn, and Harry Guntrip introduce definite and functional ideas about what internal object world, or the inner world, consists of. The inner world includes representations of pre college, self and other, representations structured by thoughts, recollections, and occurrences within the external world. A representation has a lasting continuance in the inner world and although it begins as a cognitive structure, it eventually takes on a profound emotional meaning for the person (Berzoff, Melano-Flanagan, Hertz 1996). Community Outline. The word object is set apart from the subject. What Is A Hero. The subject is the self and the object is the community policing outline part outside the self, the pre college summer object is what the self identifies with, encounters, wants, has uncertainties about, feels denial about, or absorbs. In Freudian drive theory and in ego psychology, the term object is sometimes used in reference to people. The word, object, in drive theory can be to some extent depersonalized, because the word essentially does exemplify a thing not a person as in: “the object of paper outline, oral impulse can literally be the breast”(citation). In psychodynamic theory the word object, usually refers to people, but other objects such as cooking, art, pets, or can become objects when they are profoundly and representatively connected to powerful object experiences in the inner world.

Some of phd thesis antennas, Ellen’s physical objects are her microscope, her encyclopedias, her money, and her art supply. A conjecture about Ellen’s inner world and what these object represent is that her money could represent an insurance plan, in paper outline case things go wrong. And her microscope, her art, and pediatrician research, her encyclopedias represent an research paper escape for her and they also represent hopes for the future. Klein (1948) was the first theorist to revise Freud’s notion of the object by giving more consideration to the interpersonal environment in deciding its influence in developing personality. She amongst other object relations’ theorists now defined the target of relational needs as a concept known as relationship seeking. Klee 2005 stated that relationship seeking is the belief that through relationships with significant people in our lives, we take in parts of others (objects) and gradually develop a self-structure that we ultimately call a personality . This mental process by which a person changes the regulatory features of her environment into internal regulations and features is called internalizing (Lesser Pope 2011). Phd Thesis Antennas. D. W. Winnicot (1958), a pediatrician and psychoanalyst, is research paper outline influential in the field of object relations theory, gave great consideration to motivation in education, the notion of community, being alone. He believes that the ability to abide, take pleasure in, and utilize healthy solitude could be refined, ironically, only in phd thesis the proximity of another.

If aloneness is experienced as desolate, isolated, or miserable, it becomes agonizing. This can happen is a child has been neglected. In this situation, the inner world is not filled with enough soothing figures. On the contrary, aloneness becomes too excruciating or insufferable for the child, if the inner world is too crowed with threatening and abusive figures who offer neither protection, reassurance, nor tranquility. The ideal environment for the growing child to share experiences with the soothing figure for paper a period of time and to physics, experience time alone to reflect and to adventure on paper outline the child’s own (Berzoff et al. Pre College Writing Programs. 1996). Klein (1948) described six early processes and primitive defenses developed from early infant years. Projection is when the infant believes an paper object has characteristics that are in fact the gcse physics resistance wire infant’s own feelings.

Introjection is the mental desire in which the infant consumes the perceived in the world. Projective identification is creatively splitting off a part of policing paper outline, oneself and ascribing it to phd thesis, another in order to control the other (Berzoff et al. 1996). Splitting occurs when a child cannot separate conflicting thoughts or feelings in the mind at the same time, and therefore instead of integrating the two thoughts or feelings the child focuses on just one of them. A split can take any form, from visual appearance to community paper outline, concepts and ideas. For example, a frequent split is into good and gcse resistance, bad. The good part is preserved and cherished at the same time the bad part is wrestled with or repressed. Policing Paper Outline. In extreme case of schizophrenia, when a part of the self linked with one of the separate thoughts, and essay what, another part of the self is linked with another, the person is then split (Berzoff et al. Policing Research Paper. 1996).

Idealization is a defense used to keep painful and unacceptable feelings out of consciousness. The feelings that are troublesome are usually the same feelings that people often want to reject: “anger, disappointment, envy, sadness, desire, and greed (p. Is A Hero. 145)”. Devaluation is paper outline the opposite of idealization and is a defense mechanism used to reject troublesome feelings such as “neediness, weakness, insecurity, envy, or desire (p. 146)”. A person who denies desire through devaluation ends up feeling smug and world essay, superior but quite alone (Berzoff et al. 1996). An important developmental point in community research paper outline object relations is the depressive position according to Klein (1948). The depressive position is constantly maturing throughout a person’s lifetime. World Without Essay. Feelings of remorse, grief, and the yearning for policing research paper atonement take hold in the developing mind in the depressive position.

The person now recognizes the essay motivation in education ability to cause harm or push away a person who one undecidedly loves. The defenses attributed to the depressive position include the manic defenses, such as preoccupation for community policing outline reparation. As the depressive position causes growing integration in the ego, prior defenses shift in the character, becoming less powerful, allowing the character to move into psychic reality (Berzoff et al. 1996). Throughout this turbulent time in Ellen’s life she is experiencing many new relationships and is relationship seeking with many adults. These adults are supposed to without borders essay, be caregivers for her.

These people are her mother, father, her grandmother, Julia, Aunt Betsy, Aunt Nadine, and policing paper, new mama. There is a time after Ellen’s mother dies that I feel she is too alone, in agreement with Winnicot (1958). Ellen often reports that when she would come home from school “it was already dark and he had the essay motivation lights on. I went in and did not speak to him. Community Research Outline. I did not speak to him or else I stayed outside most of the time (p. Pre College Creative Writing Programs. 24)”. She said that her father was drunk all the time, often passed out, she was alone and eventually she had to take care of the bills.

There are other times when Ellen’s life is overflowing with abusive adult figures in her life. On New Years Eve, Ellen claimed that a bunch of black drunk men came into her house with father. “My daddy showed up at my house less and less…he did show up on New Years Eve. Policing Research Paper. Of course I went and hid when I heard him and phd thesis, a whole pack of colored men come in policing research the door (p. 36)”. Ellen is frightened when this happens often trying to essay motivation in education, escape through a window in her room. In accordance with Winnicot (1958), aloneness becomes too much too bare for Ellen and she feels the need to hide.

Her inner world is too crowed with threatening and abusive figures who are threatening her safety. The whole mother’s side of the family overcrowds Ellen’s inner world too. This is a risk for Ellen, because disruptions in research outline object relations may result in an inability to fall in research paper love, emotional coldness, apathy or withdrawal from interaction with others, co-dependency, and/or extreme need to control relationships (Berzoff et al. Community Policing Outline. 1996:70). Ellen attempts to control Starletta as much as she can through projective identification; she splits off a part of herself and attempts to control Starletta. Ellen often tells Starletta what to do, for example one day when Ellen was over Starletta’s house and she wanted to play, however Ellen thought to herself and told Starletta the following: “Starletta still had on her nightgown and she needed to be washed. ‘You got to wash before I will play with you’ is coursework wire what I told her (p. 31). She taped Starletta’s crayons back together after she broke them. She would often talk down to Starletta: “’Tell your Mama I thank her’ I said to her.

Say it over in your head and out loud so it will not leave your head (p. 52)”. This relationship may unconsciously aim to get rid of unmanageable feelings for Ellen and help her deal with these feelings. Ellen’s relationship with grandmother is toxic at best. In the beginning, Ellen thought that her grandmother might like having a girl around the house, even though she is not a “vision”(pg), but Ellen said she had good intentions.

In my opinion, “good intentions” meant she wanted to have a relationship with her grandmother. The grandmother wanted to policing outline, punish Ellen for Ellen and without borders essay, her father causing her daughter’s suicide. Ellen confronts her grandmother, asking her why she hates her so much. Ellen asked her grandmother: “Well I know you hated my daddy but what about me? Why can’t you see that I am not like him? (p. 78)”. The grandma lashes out at Ellen with an onslaught of abusive hurtful words directed towards Ellen to policing paper outline, break her down.

Ultimately, that is what Ellen does she shuts down. “So I decided to spend the rest of my life making up for it. Gcse Resistance Wire. Whatever it was. Whatever I decided I one day I actually did (p. 78-79)”. Ellen is in the depressive position, she feels guilty about everything for research paper her mothers death, for her fathers death, and then for the grandmother’s death when she passes. Ellen utilizes her manic defenses, in my opinion, when she finds the grandmother dead and decides to antennas, dress her in her “Sunday’s best” clothes and surround her with flowers in order to make amends with her guilty feelings. “I made her like a present to Jesus so maybe he would take her.

Take this one I got prettied up and mark it down by name to community policing paper outline, balance against the one I held from you before…. be sure I get the credit for it and if you can please show me some way that you and me are even now (p. 92). Ellen becomes slightly preoccupied with reparation. Ellen begins to move past this phase when she moves in the home of her Aunt Nadine. Object relations can be applied to Ellen’s traumatic past and helps to identify some significant points in her life that she would like to work in future treatment.

A pleasant thing about object relations is that as the phd thesis antennas therapist and policing research outline, patient collectively examine the patient’s internal world and its effect on the patient’s relationships, the patient and therapist are in a relationship as well. In this way, patient and therapist have an existing shared connection that both can study and learn from (Berzoff et al. Antennas. 996). Sociocultural Theory Sociocultural theory stemmed from the work of psychologist Lev Vygotsky. Vygotsky (1934/1986) felt that human cognition was innately social and language based. Vygotsky believed inner speech is qualitatively distinct from community research paper outline normal external speech. It is research outline language, advanced during the earlier years, and progressively improved during the middle years (where Ellen’s age lies) that actually aids in community policing research paper giving the older child the capability to organize things mentally rather than by using concrete items (Lesser Pope 2011). As Berk 2003 stated: Vytgotsky felt that children speak to themselves for self-guidance; he felt language was the foundation for all high cognitive processes, including control attention, deliberate memorization and recall, categorization, planning, problem solving, abstract reasoning, and self-reflection (p.

257). One of Vygotsky’s concepts is the Zone of Proximal Development (ZPD). The ZPD is the difference between what a child can achieve when working by themselves and essay is a, what the same child can achieve when given assistance from someone with the necessary knowledge (Wertsch 1985). Vygotsky viewed the community policing ZPD as a way to better explain the without essay relation between children’s learning and cognitive development. The lower limit of ZPD is the level of skill attained by the child working alone; this lower limit can also be accredited to as the child’s actual developmental level. The upper limit is the level of community research, latent skill that the essay motivation child is able to community policing research outline, reach with the assistance of a more capable instructor (Wertsch 1985)..

A concept associated with ZPD is the concept scaffolding. It is essential to make a note that Vygotksy never used this concept in his writing; introduced by David Wood, Jerome S. Bruner, and Gail Ross (1976). Scaffolding is a process through which a mentor or more competent peer helps a person in his or her ZPD learn for as long as necessary and gcse wire, tapers off until the student no longer needs the mentor, much like a scaffold is detached from a building when construction is finished or deemed stable (Wood et al. 1976). Vygotsky viewed make-believe play as the vital context for development of self-regulation. Community Paper Outline. Despite the fact that Ellen is ten years old going on eleven years old, this still pertains to her. Make-believe is full of shared dialogue and gcse physics coursework resistance, development-enhancing skills. Vygotsky takes make-believe to the next level making it a important part of development a distinguishing, experiential ZPD in community research which children try out a wide range of difficult skills and learn culturally valued skills developing a significantly stronger capacity for motivation in education self-regulation. University/College: University of California.

Type of paper: Thesis/Dissertation Chapter. Date: 9 September 2016. Let us write you a custom essay sample on Ellen Foster Object Relations. for only $16.38 $13.9/page. Haven't found the research paper outline Essay You Want? Get your custom essay sample. For Only $13.90/page.

3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 267, Wilminton, DE 19808, USA.